Trinity Historical Society appreciates your support towards our on-going work in the preservation, presentation and promotion of our historic sites and heritage.
As a registered charity (registration number 11926 9892 RR0001) for your donation of $20.00 or more we will issue you a tax deductible receipt.
You can choose to make your donation towards our general day-to-day operations which supports our demonstrations and educational programming as well as the maintenance and up-keep of our historic sites or you may want to make your donation to a specific cause that we are currently raising funding for (hyperlink here to the Current projects page)
For your convenience in making your donation we have set up several means of doing so:
1) E-transfer us directly through automatic deposit - firstname.lastname@example.org. (please make a note in your message for what you would like your donation to go towards)
2) PayPal - for paying by PayPal account or credit card.
3) Credit card payments via telephone or in person at Lester-Garland House.
4) Cheques made payable to Trinity Historical Society and mailed to us at Trinity Historical Society P.O. Box 8 Trinity, NL Canada A0C 2S0.
5) Canada Helps profile. (please note that tax receipts will be issued from Canada Helps for donations made through this means)
6) Cash, cheque, credit and debit payments in person at Lester-Garland House, Trinity.